(Click Here For FREE Access To My 10 Day Internet Marketing Fast Star Training Course)
Copywriting Tips For Beginners To Grab Attention And Increase The Selling Power Of Your Copy…
Effective copywriting is an essential skill that every Internet Marketer you should learn.
Writing effective copy plays a MASSIVE role in every aspect of your marketing and sales funnel; attention grabbing blog post titles, sales pages, lead capture pages, email subject lines and calls to action etc.
copywriting tips for beginnersCopywriting is a skill that every marketer cannot afford not to understand. At least to a certain level.
Professional copywriting is a highly lucrative career path for many who commit their time to mastering this skill.
All the top companies KNOW how essential having good sales copy is to the success of their marketing campaigns.
While it could take years to fully master the broad topic of copywriting, you needn’t let this bog you down…
There are a few basic rules and copywriting tips for beginners for you to learn and apply that will dramatically boost the effectiveness of your copywriting, thus increasing the overall performance of your marketing in general…
Let’s take a look at some of these copywriting tips for beginners today…
10 MAGIC Words To Attract Attention…
1. FREE – ‘Free eBook details the secrets to generating your first dollar online’
2. YOU / YOUR — ‘Are YOU struggling to find leads online?’
3. ANNOUNCING – ‘Announcing the launch of product X’
4. INTRODUCING — ‘Introducing a revolutionary new system that will help you produce results in your business’
5. SECRET – ‘The secret to success is not as difficult as some would like you to believe’
6. NEW — ‘This new system has proven to create multiple person downlines’
7. HOW TO — ‘How to create copy that will create an endless stream of prospects into your business’
8. GUARANTEED — ‘This course is guaranteed to produce results in your business or your money back’
9. MAGICAL — ‘This simple, yet almost magical trick has resulted in 322 leads in a single day!”
10. EASY — ‘Follow these easy directions and you’ll be amazed at the results’
how to do copywriting
Words and Phrases To Increase The Selling Power Of Your Copy…
1. QUICKLY / EASILY / NATURALLY – ‘This software will quickly help you increase your sales’
2. Use soft lead ins to ease your prospect into thinking of buying from you.
E.g. instead of saying “purchase this product now for a trial offer of , say: ‘You are invited to take a test drive of our program for a full week at the trial cost of only ”
3. Trance words: SUDDENLY / AMAZING / DISCOVER – ‘Discover how powerful these copywriting tips for beginners are’
copywriting tips and tricks
5 Ways To Get Your Prospect Emotionally Involved With Your Copy…
1. Describe the experience your prospect has of how things play out in their life
2. Swipe from other successful sales letters and marketers.
Find out what your competitors are doing, and swipe portions of their copy to get ideas to use in your own. Don’t copy everything word for word, but if you see that it’s working for them, you can use the same concept and structure when creating your copy, but be sure to add your own spin and inject your own personality into it.
3. Always keep in mind the top 7 reasons why people buy…
(1) Make money
(2) Save money
(3) Save time
(4) Save effort
(5) Improve health
(6) Increase pleasure
(7) Eliminate pain
4. Use ENVY!
– Talk about something that you are envious of / were envious of before you had the advantages of your product
– Write about something that your prospects might be envious of
– Talk about how others will be envious of your prospect once they are enjoying the advantages of your offer
5. Remember the “RULE OF 7!”
Include in your copy body SEVEN stories or case studies where people can IMAGINE themselves using the product.