It’s not AB, it’s AI! Sentient Ascend™ is a conversion rate optimization solution that uses evolutionary algorithms to accelerate your testing and find winning designs faster.
Learn more at
Learn more at
Download the slide deck here:
The Big Picture of CRO Rand Fishkin, CEO, SEOmoz firstname.lastname@example.org Download:
2. Basics of CRO
3. I want more peoplewho visit the site tosubscribe via email From my blog:
4. A) More People Visiting B) HigherConversion Rate
5. Let’s Improve the Call to Action!This must bethe problem!
6. A/B TestingWe’ll show half our visitors one and half the other, and get a winner
7. Multivariate Testing We’ll show each version to a percentage of visitors and find a winner
8. Statistical Significance Testing Most testing platforms have this built in. If you need a generic one and some tips on statistical significance, Avinash’s post here has good stuff:
We dive into Google Analytics and cover some of the key areas within Analytics and how you can leverage them to improve your website UI and UX to improve your conversion rate.
When looking at Google Analytics, we dive into the following key topics:
– What is Google Analytics?
– General Terminology
– Why you should be using Google Analytics on your eCommerce website/store
– How you can leverage Analytics to increase your revenue
– Tracking events and goals
– Setting up Experiments (A/B / Multivariate tests).
This is a recording from the live Evosite & Sage Pay webinar from 18th September 2014.